samantha`s dreams and philosophy

“I dream about life and I labor really hard to achieve them. But I don’t like day-dreaming all the time, I believe in reality. Unless there’s no practicality in what we think we cannot achieve good results” Samantha spoke out her philosophy. She’s currently busy with ‘Ramayya Vastavaya’ shooting with NTR. She has Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daredi’ ready for release on 7th August. And she is also pairing up with Naga Chaitanya in ‘Manam’.

When asked whether she predicted her current stardom as a lead actress in early stages of her career, “You may not believe if I say this, even if god gives me a chance to write my own life I wouldn’t have made it this beautiful. It still feels like a dream for me. Every morning I start to shoot by recollecting from where I started my stint as an actress” she beamed. When quizzed whether she has any new goals now “Everybody should always revisit their goals periodically and set a new one no matter at whatever position they are in, otherwise life becomes so dull. But I don’t like revealing my next goal to anyone” she said with a smile. To a question about what kind of dreams that she normally gets she said that she always gets the dreams which are very realistic and achievable. Well that’s quite evident that Samantha is beaming with confidence, success and handful of offers.